jueves, 3 de junio de 2010

*The Strokes (banda neoyorquina)



Well I don't feel better
when I'm fucking around
and I don't write better
when I'm stuck in the ground.
So don't teach me a lesson
cause I've already learned.
Yeah, the sun will be shining
and my children will burn.
Oh, the heart beats in its cage.

I don't want what you want,
I don't feel what you feel.
See, I'm stuck in a city
but I belong in a field.
Yeah, we got left, left, left,
left, left, left, left.
Now it's three in the morning
and you're eating alone.
Oh the heart beats in its cage.

All our friends, they're laughing at us.
All of those you loved you mistrust.
Help me I'm just not quite myself.
Look around there's no one else left.

I went to the concert
and I fought through the crowd.
Guess I got too excited
when I thought you were around.
Oh he gets left, left, left,
left, left, left, left.
I'm sorry you were thinking,
I would steal your fire.
The heart beats in its cage.
Yes, the heart beats in its cage.
Alright.

And the heart beats in its cage.

The Strokes es un grupo de cinco componentes originarios de Nueva York que se formó en 1998. El grupo empezó a tener éxito en Inglaterra durante una gira como teloneros de Doves y en el 2001 fueron elegidos como la mejor banda del año.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario